Bobbi Kristina, daughter of [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Whitney Houston[/lastfm] & [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Bobby Brown[/lastfm], has released a video and I am happy to share that it’s not anything crazy or disturbing (given her childhood). Whitney’s mini me, or should I say Bobby’s mini me, because her mouth is whoaaaa…. (Sorry I’m back – I digressed a little bit LOL). Whitney’s mini me released a video where she sang [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Adele[/lastfm]‘s “Someone Like You” and she didn’t sound bad at all. Her mother is definitely present in her vocal potential & with some training she is going to be a major problem.
And here’s Adele’s version:
- Whitney Houston Checks Into Rehab?
- Bobby And Whitney’s Daughter Involved In A Gun Battle?
- Bobbi Kristina: ‘I’m NOT Going To Rehab!
- Bobby Brown Says His Daughter Doesn’t Snort Coke!!
- Celebrity Children Gone Wild