Good things come in small packages. The following pint-sized performers have huge careers despite their small stature. The criteria for “short” may vary, but we consider it any male 5’9” and under. From comedian Kevin Hart to movie legend Tom Cruise, these guys might look big on the big screen, but in fact you might be taller than them! Look at our photo gallery dedicated to the smallest hip-hop stars, and let us know which one is your favorite of them all!
Discover Ways To Help Tornado Victims In Oklahoma Read More
Short & Sexy: Our Favorite Vertically Challenged Hunks
July 10, 2012 12:34 PM
- Breezy, Kendrick, & Tamar... The Billboard Music Awards... A Dot Invades Hunter Huss... Yasmin Young Checks Out...
- Yasmin Young Speaks To The... Ne-Yo Invades Power 98... Power 98 & Bignon's Van... Power 98 & Dr. Pepper Van...
- The Maddhouse On The Streets... Nolimit Larry Supporting... The Cam Newton Foundation... A$AP Rocky Opens Up For...
- Thomas Davis' All-Star... Maddhouse At "Making It... Fantasia's Album Release... V 101.9's 'Mix At Six' Photos
- Best Places For Bridesmaids’ Dresses For Every Budget In Charlotte
- Pick-A-Side: Which Is Your Favorite Fun In The Sun Activity?
- Most Community-Centered Bookstores In Charlotte
- Best Budget Fitness Classes In Charlotte
- Best Breeders In Charlotte
- Amateur Night: Best Places To Take The Stage In Charlotte
- Pick-A-Side: Which Is Your Favorite Picnic Food?
- Best Part-Time Summer Jobs For Teens
- Best Grilling Gadgets For Your Summer Cookouts
- Ask A Charlotte Chef: Best Mother’s Day Brunch Recipes