Although money seems to be a tough situation for most of us, these R&B stars won’t have the same troubles that we have for a while. R&B magazine has compiled a top 10 money earners in the R&B game right now list that I have posted for my Power 98 Fam. The results are not what you might think, so take a minute & think about it but I guarantee your list will not read as follows. Good Luck.
Is Your Favorite R&B Artist Top 10 Caliber?
August 1, 2012 5:41 AM
#10. Keri Hilson($20 million)
#9. Cee-Lo Green($20 million)
#8. Whitney Houston($20 million)
#7. Chris Brown($24 million)
#6. Mary J. Blige($45 million)
#5. Rihanna($72 million)
#4. Usher($140 million)
#3. R. Kelly($150 million)
#2. Beyonce($350 million)
#1. Mariah Carey($500 million)
- The Power 98 Family &... Breezy, Kendrick, & Tamar... The Billboard Music Awards... A Dot Invades Hunter Huss...
- Yasmin Young Checks Out... Yasmin Young Speaks To The... Ne-Yo Invades Power 98... Power 98 & Bignon's Van...
- Power 98 & Dr. Pepper Van... The Maddhouse On The Streets... Nolimit Larry Supporting... The Cam Newton Foundation...
- A$AP Rocky Opens Up For... Thomas Davis' All-Star... Maddhouse At "Making It... Fantasia's Album Release...
- Best Pulled Pork In Charlotte
- Best Places For Bridesmaids’ Dresses For Every Budget In Charlotte
- Pick-A-Side: Which Is Your Favorite Fun In The Sun Activity?
- Most Community-Centered Bookstores In Charlotte
- Best Budget Fitness Classes In Charlotte
- Best Breeders In Charlotte
- Amateur Night: Best Places To Take The Stage In Charlotte
- Pick-A-Side: Which Is Your Favorite Picnic Food?
- Best Part-Time Summer Jobs For Teens
- Best Grilling Gadgets For Your Summer Cookouts