Nolimit Larry & The Morning Maddhouse had the pleasure to speak with First Lady Michelle Obama about her visit to Greensboro and Raleigh, NC on Wednesday August 1st. First Lady discussed her “Get Fit” program and how we have to help tackle obesity in the youth. She also talked about the “It Takes One” program that aims to enlist every supporter nationwide to help continue building the campaign’s grassroots organization between now and November. First Lady wants you to exercise your right to vote and make it count!!
Discover Ways To Help Tornado Victims In Oklahoma Read More
First Lady Michelle Obama Talks With The Maddhouse
August 3, 2012 7:29 AM
- Breezy, Kendrick, & Tamar... The Billboard Music Awards... A Dot Invades Hunter Huss... Yasmin Young Checks Out...
- Yasmin Young Speaks To The... Ne-Yo Invades Power 98... Power 98 & Bignon's Van... Power 98 & Dr. Pepper Van...
- The Maddhouse On The Streets... Nolimit Larry Supporting... The Cam Newton Foundation... A$AP Rocky Opens Up For...
- Thomas Davis' All-Star... Maddhouse At "Making It... Fantasia's Album Release... V 101.9's 'Mix At Six' Photos
- Best Places For Bridesmaids’ Dresses For Every Budget In Charlotte
- Pick-A-Side: Which Is Your Favorite Fun In The Sun Activity?
- Most Community-Centered Bookstores In Charlotte
- Best Budget Fitness Classes In Charlotte
- Best Breeders In Charlotte
- Amateur Night: Best Places To Take The Stage In Charlotte
- Pick-A-Side: Which Is Your Favorite Picnic Food?
- Best Part-Time Summer Jobs For Teens
- Best Grilling Gadgets For Your Summer Cookouts
- Ask A Charlotte Chef: Best Mother’s Day Brunch Recipes