Lil Wayne annoints himself as the “Best rapper alive” & his fans definately feel the same way, but lately Weezy has been feeling a little different about the rap game. Wayne’s turning 30 in September & feels like he’s “Old” as far as the rap game is concerned. He’s been rapping since he was 8 years old & he states that it’s getting “Boring” for him to stay in the same lane. He claims that he’s so bored that he recently hit the studio with DJ Drama to record “Dedication 4″. This collaboration is supposed to keep the YMCB head “Occupied & motivated” I guess until his next venture surfaces.
Is Lil Wayne Going, Going, Gone?
August 3, 2012 1:08 PM
- The Power 98 Family &... Breezy, Kendrick, & Tamar... The Billboard Music Awards... A Dot Invades Hunter Huss...
- Yasmin Young Checks Out... Yasmin Young Speaks To The... Ne-Yo Invades Power 98... Power 98 & Bignon's Van...
- Power 98 & Dr. Pepper Van... The Maddhouse On The Streets... Nolimit Larry Supporting... The Cam Newton Foundation...
- A$AP Rocky Opens Up For... Thomas Davis' All-Star... Maddhouse At "Making It... Fantasia's Album Release...
- Best Pulled Pork In Charlotte
- Best Places For Bridesmaids’ Dresses For Every Budget In Charlotte
- Pick-A-Side: Which Is Your Favorite Fun In The Sun Activity?
- Most Community-Centered Bookstores In Charlotte
- Best Budget Fitness Classes In Charlotte
- Best Breeders In Charlotte
- Amateur Night: Best Places To Take The Stage In Charlotte
- Pick-A-Side: Which Is Your Favorite Picnic Food?
- Best Part-Time Summer Jobs For Teens
- Best Grilling Gadgets For Your Summer Cookouts