You can go ahead and add boxing promoter to the long list of gigs 50 Cent’s into these days. What started off as a partnership with Floyd “Money” Mayweather, is now a solo gig for 50 Cent. Earlier today, the Nevada State Athletic Commission approved a promoters license for 50. The first fight his ‘SMS Boxing’ will promote will be the fourth fight between Manny Pacquiao and Juan Manuel Marquez, who meet in a welterweight showdown on Dec. 8 at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas. 50 aka Curtis Jackson, intended to promote under the company name of TMT Promotions (The Money Team) with Mayweather earlier this year. However, after Mayweather was released from prison it seems that he had a change of heart because he didn’t come up with his share of the money he had promised to put into the company. At that time, 50 had already invested $1.5 million in acquiring fighters so it was no question that he wanted to move forward. Jackson said there was no written agreement between him and Mayweather regarding the company. Good luck 50!!
50 Cent’s Boxing Promoters License A Go In Nevada
November 15, 2012 10:26 PM
- The Power 98 Family &... Breezy, Kendrick, & Tamar... The Billboard Music Awards... A Dot Invades Hunter Huss...
- Yasmin Young Checks Out... Yasmin Young Speaks To The... Ne-Yo Invades Power 98... Power 98 & Bignon's Van...
- Power 98 & Dr. Pepper Van... The Maddhouse On The Streets... Nolimit Larry Supporting... The Cam Newton Foundation...
- A$AP Rocky Opens Up For... Thomas Davis' All-Star... Maddhouse At "Making It... Fantasia's Album Release...
- Best Pulled Pork In Charlotte
- Best Places For Bridesmaids’ Dresses For Every Budget In Charlotte
- Pick-A-Side: Which Is Your Favorite Fun In The Sun Activity?
- Most Community-Centered Bookstores In Charlotte
- Best Budget Fitness Classes In Charlotte
- Best Breeders In Charlotte
- Amateur Night: Best Places To Take The Stage In Charlotte
- Pick-A-Side: Which Is Your Favorite Picnic Food?
- Best Part-Time Summer Jobs For Teens
- Best Grilling Gadgets For Your Summer Cookouts