Imagine being able to reap the same benefits of health & fitness, as someone who’s paid trainers and nutritionists. Well you can do just that now courtesy of Curtis ’50 Cent’ Jackson. “For me, it’s being able to offer what I paid for with having nutritionists and personal trainers travel with me and keep me in shape at different points,” 50 told MTV News at a recent book signing. In 50 Cent’s new book ‘Formula 50,’ Curtis shares some helpful 6 week programs, and exactly what to eat during those 6 weeks to achieve your results. “The book lays down the guidelines-it’s not gonna do the workout for you.” 50 explained. 50 also described two different regimens to choose from: One for beginners and another for folks like myself (LOL)-advanced workout warriors. Mr. Jackson stated that it really takes a shift in lifestyle to make it happen, “If they don’t actually make the adjustments to sustain it, if they just do it temporarily then they should expect to go back to the actual physical state they’re when they start,” he said. 50 admitted that his weight has fluctuated throughout his career, “I start looking like security, so you gotta work your way back down,” he joked. “You see some artists that put on weight and they look like the Hulk instead of the guy that came to actually perform the song.” I think that was a blatant shot at Busta Rhymes! Anywho, even if your not a fan of his music, you’ve gotta be a fan of this dudes discipline. I think I’m definitely gonna give it a shot. Good luck with your health & fitness in 2013 folks! Remember, only YOU can make the change that needs to be made. Here are a couple interview links with 50 talking about the new book.
50 Cent’s Book: Formula 50
January 16, 2013 9:48 PM
- The Power 98 Family &... Breezy, Kendrick, & Tamar... The Billboard Music Awards... A Dot Invades Hunter Huss...
- Yasmin Young Checks Out... Yasmin Young Speaks To The... Ne-Yo Invades Power 98... Power 98 & Bignon's Van...
- Power 98 & Dr. Pepper Van... The Maddhouse On The Streets... Nolimit Larry Supporting... The Cam Newton Foundation...
- A$AP Rocky Opens Up For... Thomas Davis' All-Star... Maddhouse At "Making It... Fantasia's Album Release...
- Best Pulled Pork In Charlotte
- Best Places For Bridesmaids’ Dresses For Every Budget In Charlotte
- Pick-A-Side: Which Is Your Favorite Fun In The Sun Activity?
- Most Community-Centered Bookstores In Charlotte
- Best Budget Fitness Classes In Charlotte
- Best Breeders In Charlotte
- Amateur Night: Best Places To Take The Stage In Charlotte
- Pick-A-Side: Which Is Your Favorite Picnic Food?
- Best Part-Time Summer Jobs For Teens
- Best Grilling Gadgets For Your Summer Cookouts