Donald Trump was the centerpiece of Mac Miller’s 2011 mix-tape “Best Day Ever”, but by the Donald’s standards it wasn’t to the point that he expected. Mac’s song “Donald Trump” was released to iTunes from the mix-tape & garnered over 75 million hits as well as a gold plaque which he sent to the Donald as a thank-you. Trump didn’t see that as fitting so he went to Twitter & unleashed his wrath on the 21 year old from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania by tweeting, “Little @MacMiller, I want the money not the plaque you gave me!” he insisted. “You illegally used my name for your song ‘Donald Trump’ which now has over 75 million hits.” Trump followed up with, “Little @MacMiller, I’m now going to teach you a big boy lesson about lawsuits and finance. You ungrateful dog!” “Little @MacMiller—I have more hair than you do and there’s a slight age difference,” according to MP3Waxx.com. Mac miller has yet to hit Twitter with a response.
Mac Miller Ready For Trump’s Paws
February 1, 2013 6:34 PM
- Best Budget Fitness Classes In Charlotte
- Best Breeders In Charlotte
- Amateur Night: Best Places To Take The Stage In Charlotte
- Pick-A-Side: Which Is Your Favorite Picnic Food?
- Best Part-Time Summer Jobs For Teens
- Best Grilling Gadgets For Your Summer Cookouts
- Ask A Charlotte Chef: Best Mother’s Day Brunch Recipes
- Best Places To Buy Gifts For Grads In Charlotte
- Pick-A-Side: Who Is The Worst TV Mom?
- Best Exhibits To Visit This Summer In Charlotte