We are LIVE & LOCAL baby! Check out these community events and organizations you can get involved in or reach out to if you need assistance!
This morning, inside The Morning Maddhouse, we had a great panel on to talk to the single mothers about raising boys.
Yasmin Young from The Morning Maddhouse spent her Saturday morning in the community teaching 8-12 year-olds about marketing at The Youth Entrepreneur Fair.
Charlotte Mecklenburg Superintendent Dr. Heath Morrison stopped through the Morning Maddhouse for our radio Town Hall meeting.
The 17th annual AIDS WALK Charlotte is the largest HIV awareness and fundraising event in the Carolinas and is a visual representation of our communities commitment and compassion for those impacted by HIV and AIDS.
If you don’t know about Flat Stanley, well let me informed you of this wonderful little guy. Elementary Schools around the world read the book “Flat Stanley” by Jeff Brown. Stanley Lambchop was a typical […]
- Johnson C. Smith University Remembers Black History Month 2013/01/31
- Meagan Good’s New Series “Deception” Is Off To A Slow Start 2013/01/09
- ‘The Real Housewives Of Atlanta’ Recap: Beautiful Bri’asia & The Beyonce Look-A-Like 2013/01/07
- “Sister Act” To Make A Joyful Noise At Ovens Auditorium 2013/01/04
- Best Breeders In Charlotte
- Amateur Night: Best Places To Take The Stage In Charlotte
- Pick-A-Side: Which Is Your Favorite Picnic Food?
- Best Part-Time Summer Jobs For Teens
- Best Grilling Gadgets For Your Summer Cookouts
- Ask A Charlotte Chef: Best Mother’s Day Brunch Recipes
- Best Places To Buy Gifts For Grads In Charlotte
- Pick-A-Side: Who Is The Worst TV Mom?
- Best Exhibits To Visit This Summer In Charlotte
- Best Travel Agents In Charlotte