The Morning Maddhouse’s 28 Hour Broadcast
Did you know more than 150 kids call The Center Of Hope home? The Center Of Hope is Charlotte’s largest homeless shelter for women and children which provides shelter for more than 300 homeless women and children daily.
Starting June 7th at 6 AM, No Limit Larry and The Morning Maddhouse will begin a 28-hour broadcast at 534 Spratt Street to help raise money for our neighbors who are in need of shelter. This year we’re trying to raise $20,000 which would provide permanent housing for at least 13 families.
Updates During The 28 Hour Broadcast
So stop by 534 Spratt Street starting at 6:00 AM on June 7th to make a donation!
Also, you can contribute other necessities for the shelter in addition to financial contributions such as…
New Toiletries, New Sheets, Sanitary Products, New Socks, Umbrellas, or Any Type of Rain Gear.
Also, we have more options to donate this year! Listeners, Text “WECAN” to 80888 for a $10 donation to The Salvation Army, and they will be able to track these text donations to the grand total! Or, click here to make an online donation.
For More Information, please visit the Salvation Army’s website by clicking here.
- The Billboard Music Awards... A Dot Invades Hunter Huss... Yasmin Young Checks Out... Yasmin Young Speaks To The...
- Ne-Yo Invades Power 98... Power 98 & Bignon's Van... Power 98 & Dr. Pepper Van... The Maddhouse On The Streets...
- Nolimit Larry Supporting... The Cam Newton Foundation... A$AP Rocky Opens Up For... Thomas Davis' All-Star...
- Maddhouse At "Making It... Fantasia's Album Release... V 101.9's 'Mix At Six' Photos Yasmin Young Teaches At The...
- Best Places For Bridesmaids’ Dresses For Every Budget In Charlotte
- Pick-A-Side: Which Is Your Favorite Fun In The Sun Activity?
- Most Community-Centered Bookstores In Charlotte
- Best Budget Fitness Classes In Charlotte
- Best Breeders In Charlotte
- Amateur Night: Best Places To Take The Stage In Charlotte
- Pick-A-Side: Which Is Your Favorite Picnic Food?
- Best Part-Time Summer Jobs For Teens
- Best Grilling Gadgets For Your Summer Cookouts
- Ask A Charlotte Chef: Best Mother’s Day Brunch Recipes